In order to submit a pre-proposal:
- You don't have yet an account? Create one at: http://proposals.cimpa.info/users/sign_up
- You have an account? Login at: http://proposals.cimpa.info/users/sign_in
- After logging, you can see your proposals, or create a new one: use 'Proposals' on the top left, after 'CIMPA'.
- 'New' directs you to a form.
- You are able to save the form without submitting the pre-proposal. Later, you can return to complete your work. There is no 'auto-save', you need to save the form before leaving.
- To send definitively a pre-proposal : you need to fill all the fields marked with '*' and save the form.
- You will obtain a preview as it will be sent to CIMPA.
- If everything is correct, you can send it definitively using 'Send Pre Proposal'.
- You need to make modifications? 'Edit' it.
In order to submit a final proposal:
- Follow the same steps as for 'pre-proposal', but click 'Send Final Proposal' instead of 'Send Pre Proposal'.
- All the fields are mandatory for final proposal.